Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 7

Sorry its late and lacking the other two entries. Its been a weird day, I will get them up tomorrow..today =D

So I decided to follow Emily's suggestion and make a very, very, campy piece. This pained me to do, and I wanted to kill myself afterwards but decided against it as that would be rather messy and I don't want this to be the last piece of art I do and the only thing I'm remembered for.

I went as camp and emotional as possible. I've recently started getting issues of Advanced Photoshop Magazine and decided I love it, so I've used some of the resources they provide me with - stock photos, brushes, tutorials and stuff. And decided to go ahead with a PHOTOMANIPULATION~ Combining my Digital Skillz and some photography (Although its found and I didn't take it myself. The next piece will be entirely done by me tho)

So here is the original photo from the disc.



And here is my "Amazing" Manipulation, I was going for a campy, whiney/Emo mood.

NOTHING SET IN STONE

and..here is the music I was listening to while doing it. Its a sad piece. but if you're a Zelda fan, I think you'll enjoy it ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ZTyCxbdok

I'm gonna give Photo manipulation another shot tomorrow to wrap up more of these, with some newfound knowledge. I think a more naturey...swirly..pretty piece. yes! ...Because I've been listening to disney parade music like woah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment